[rollei_list] Re: Carl Zeiss 150mm f/4 Sonnar lens, without leaf shutter

  • From: David Seifert <dseifert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 22:38:36 -0700

Dan,

I'm not sure which particular one you are referring to.  The 150/4
Sonnar has been made in every conceivable mount.  With and without
shutter.  The SL66 version is somewhat unique in that it does not have a
focusing mount since the bellows, which are part of the camera body,
performs that function.  Is there a particular instance you are
interested in?

David