[rollei_list] Re: Capa and Juno-Omaha Beach photographs

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:19:19 -0400

Carlos, we have been over this a thousand times here. Why beat up an old story? In any event, we are blessed to have in our number Mike Fletcher, a friend of the late brother of Capa, and Mike has already told us the tale twice, but possibly can do it a third time if you are nice and ask him to do so politely.

The next thing you will claim is that Larry ruined the negatives ...  Zheesh!

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!