[rollei_list] Re: Can it be done Now Please

  • From: Ruddy Roye <leicauser503@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:23:50 -0400

Guys

Yes, as much as no one want to believe it I agree with Allen, I would like this thread done. I do not think the topic stayed where it should have, unfortunately we are here and truthfully it says something about a topic this hot--but I do not think that anyone can learn fully about the next man from arguments--other than, you might not like something and I do not like something.
I am not too sensitive actually, I just try to be fair.
I love taking pictures. I know that there are a number of us here that enjoy the craft and the length of my respect is infinite.
I am here to learn and to share what I learn on a day to day basis.
That is as much as I can promise anyone right now.
If I feel that the kitchen goes up to a degree that i cannot manage, just like the LUG I will leave the chatline and continue taking pictures.
On Oct 20, 2005, at 4:56 PM, Douglas Shea wrote:

I don't want anyone to look at mine any further than the first ten or so --
the rest of the entries may have to do with "Drunken Disorderly," etc. <G>

Doug

-----Original Message----- From: rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jon.stanton@xxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 2:41 PM To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [SPAM][rollei_list] Re: [SPAM]Re: Funny Googles and Learning

I did mine and after sorting out the guy that owns Western Wireless I found
the story about my ID theft...

Jon Stanton

www.royephotography.com
Portrait and Editorial Photographer