[rollei_list] Re: Britain in the fog

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:34:20 -0000

Hi James,

Very good; they say a lot about 'fine old English weather'and the
countryside. In Sussex (Chichester) we did not have much fog at all, not
like other parts of the country. Unfortunately I missed some lovely
sunset shots with mist over the fields and hedgerows on Tuesday - no
camera!

I notice when looking at the group of the thumbnails of your shots,
there seem to be striations running from top to bottom (it is not really
noticeable in the larger image but collectively it is more apparant). Is
that fogging (sorry!) or possibly from the processing? - of course it
could be my eyes. ;-)

Best wishes

John