[rollei_list] Bino hood

  • From: Dave Wyman <davewyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 23:12:18 -0700

I have had my bino hood for several years. I like it a lot. It doesn't work
that well with my Rollei that has a micro prism - there's some darkening of
the image. On the other hand, it's easy to focus on the ground glass.

I've noticed, since I conduct photo trips and pull out my Rollei and bino
hood, that people around 60 and older usually can't make the images
converge. I'm over 60 and I have no problem, however I started using the
hood while I was in my early 50s.

--
http://www.davewyman.com
http://www.icyclist.blogspot.com (cycling through the meaning of life with

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be
considered flaws or defects.