[rollei_list] Re: Bayonet II

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 11:51:45 -0300

Marc:
         We already had a topic on this issue, while you are right
about it was known as 2.8  because it was the only Rolleiflex 2.8
at the time, the factory name was K7 A, being K7 a general name for
several models and the letter the specific code for the model, and
then "A" is the specific factory code for this model from the
beginning even before it was produced for the market.

Carlos