[rollei_list] Re: Back home....

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:54:10 -0500

On Feb 22, 2006, at 10:05 AM, Roger M. Wiser wrote:

interesting about the school! A few years back we spent several days in Savannah and walked through the main areas.

The school has now expanded greatly and has some twenty or thirty facilities and galleries all over the downtown area. The number of photo galleries unrelated to the school is very large....I visited six photo galleries in two and a half days, and didn't have time to visit any of the others.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn