[rollei_list] Re: Attention Marc Small

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:50:34 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc James Small" <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:59 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Attention Marc Small

At 11:03 PM 11/19/2006, Richard Knoppow wrote:
>   I've gotten a couple of private messages from you at a
>Comcast address. When I reply I get bounce messages with
>this error: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied
> Is this a good address?

Comcast seems to be having a bad day.  One
Australian correspondent having a similar problem
used the YALE.EDU address set out in my signature
block, and got through okay, although this is
just a proxy address which forwards to the
comcast address. Go figure. The odd Gods of the Internet act up again.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

You were not subscribed at the Comcast address. I forwarded this message and subscribed you. You are still subscribed at the Yale address so you may get two copies of the messages. If you want to unsubscribe from one address and the machine won't do it let me know and I will manually unsubscribe you. I don't know if you can post from more than one address but receive from only one.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx