[rollei_list] Another Zeiss Number

  • From: Thomas A.Frank <taf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:44:46 -0400

Well, since we're all looking at our toys and making Marc jealous, I'll add another to the list.

My original Rolleiflex, s/n 44301, has Carl Zeiss Jena Nr. 1053135 Tessar 1:4,5 f=7,5cm (the taking lens is the Heidoscop-Anastigmat 1:3.1 f=7,5cm No 46948

Shutter is marked F. Deckel-Munchen Compur. The number is hard to read, being partially hidden by the leather, but I think it says 2071126. Inside, there is stamped the number 9744 in the film supply area.

Is there anyone out there who will CLA this thing? The lenses are really clean; the hood is pretty beat up and it needs a new mirror. But it looks like it would be lots of fun to use. I can turn some spools down on the lathe to match 620 size, and re-spool some film...

Tom Frank