[rollei_list] Agfa APX 400

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:58:42 -0300 (ART)

I developed an Agfa APX iso 400 last night and
uploaded some photographs taken during the week to the
Rollei Gallery.
The first one is about an old woman drinking "mate",
an infusion similar to tea and coffee very popular in
Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and southern Brazil; the
photo was taken with the Xenotar at f 2.8, 1/25
shutter speed and camera handheld. The "yerba Mate"
plant is very important for my province economy and we
call it "green gold".
The second photograph is Alice, my girlfriend, I
cropped the neg, it's your right to cropp the neg
using MF and LF cameras.
Three photographs are linked to the river, other is a
photo about a mango tree, my brother has five
beautiful mango trees in his patio.
The last one is a strange nocturnal photograph, I
doubted to upload it because I wished to take a ray
photograph but I obtained a lightning photograph only,
I hope better luch for the next time.-
Now that I have the lens cap and the lens hood for my
Rolleicord IV thanks to Todd, I'll start to use it and
then the reliable 2.8C will rest a bit.

The series starts here and then to the right:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-84236.html

All the best
Carlos

A tu celular ¿no le falta algo?
Usá Yahoo! Messenger y Correo Yahoo! en tu teléfono celular.
Más información en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar