[rollei_list] Re: AW: Rolleinar f4/21mm MC lens

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 09:57:32 -0300

2012/11/15  <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>:
> The lens is outstanding.
>
> Whiched to have one.
>
> What did you pay?
>
> In German EBay they are for something like about 299 Euros or more......

Hello Dirk-Roger:
                          I payed $ar 1800= € 295 (Euros). It's
interesting to note that the identical Mamiya Sekor f4/21mm Auto SX
lens is in general more expensive than the Rolleinar 4/21 QBM version
despite the Rolleinar is multicoated, I think the main reason for the
difference is the M42 mount for the labeled Mamiya, it's more
"universal" than the QBM mount, at least these are the facts for a few
samples I saw in our local eBay and the main eBay website in the
States, f.e. item 140883969757  ,  this Mamiya costs about 366 Euros.