[rollei_list] AW: Re: AW: Re: Rolleiflex 3003 'camcorder' grip

  • From: <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:35:20 +0200

Maybe my understanding of the question was wrong.

If the question is concerned with the camcorder like grip on the right top side:
This grip was never available for the 2002 (no possibility to fasten it to the
camera, no additional release button).

The grip of course was everytime standard for the 3003. No 3003 was sold
without that grip. i.e. a 3003 without that grip is incomplete.

If the question is concerned with the pistol grip to be mounted underneath the
camera:
This grip was sold in principle separately.
But for the 2000 there have been sometimes some "bundle packages" in which the
grip was included.
For the 3003 I do not know exactly.

I never liked the grip at the side, I am used to hold my 2000 in the
traditional manner with the hand under the camera and pessing the shutter
release with the right thumb.

Dirk