[rollei_list] AW: Me and the Rollei List

  • From: <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:56:43 +0000

All the best!

But for the lenses,

take Leica glass    ;-)

Dirk-Roger Schmitt

Von: rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Im Auftrag von Marc James Small
Gesendet: Sonntag, 21. September 2014 00:28
An: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [rollei_list] Me and the Rollei List

I have been rather ill for a few months and have been in the hospital twice.  I
am well on the mend now, though I found out yesterday that I have cataracts in
both eyes, so I'll be spending the winter having my lenses replaced by JSK
glass (just kidding -- the replacement is a plastic lens).

And to top it all, my computer went on the fritz in February and I am only
slowly breaking in the new one.

I do follow list traffic, however, so keep up the discussions!