[rollei_list] AW: AW: Re: DHW on Photokina

  • From: "Sven Keller" <keller.schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 17:31:18 +0200

Rollei (whoever owned it at the time) has long lost its power to finance any
significant developments, at least since Samsung pulled out.

And a modern version of the Rollei 35 already exists in the form of the Sony
RX1 – so do you want DHW to compete with Sony?

No, this horse is long since dead.

Regards,

Sven Keller

From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxx <mailto:tlegvold@xxxxxx> >
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:30:18 +0200
Oh my. Again?
I wonder who will bail them out this time∑
Thor
On 11. sep. 2014, at 19:13, Asmo Saarikoski <asmo.saarikoski@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:asmo.saarikoski@xxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

Hello,