[rollei_list] Re: ADMIN: Defining Off Topic

  • From: william schillereff <pastorbill6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 11:23:59 -0700

The day of the Rolleiflex is on the Horizon!  It will not be long before
panic hits and we will again have wonderful images like those of the
1930's  They will be days without scanning and much less cameras based
upon rechargeable batteries.  The mechanical Camera will be in vogue. That
probably would define parameters of Rollei photography?  :(

Thanks