[rollei_list] Re: A visit to Franke und Heidecke GmbH in Braunschweig, March 2006

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 20:08:58 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for the very interesting report Emmanuel and
Dirk, it's almost incredible the old collimator from
the TLR Golden Age is still used beside the new
computarized machines,a good and nice bridge between
past and present; however it's sad to see this empty
sector today,

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/e-bigler/image-95663.html

after to see the same sector with workers and tools in
my folder about the factory on 1959,

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-59574.html

anyway Rollei is alive and producing excellent cameras
yet.
Good report "in situ".-

All the best
Carlos

--- bigler@xxxxxxxx escribió:

> Dear friends of the Rollei list
>
> Dirk-Roger Schmitt and myslef are delighted to
> submit you a report of
> a visit we made at Franke und Heidecke GmbH in
> Braunschweig
> (Brunswick), Germany in March 2006.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).