[rollei_list] 6008i2 battery upgrade/refresh/rebuild?

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxx>
  • To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 22:06:52 +0100

Hey Rollei photo people,

I had bought a set of the replacement Sanyo cells a while back on eBay, and
have managed to lose them. At this point I just want to send the battery pack
off and have someone re-cell if for me with the new high capacity NiMH version
so I can get back to taking pictures, and wanted to know who/where is the place
to go. I might want to pick up a spare battery pack while I’m at it.

I’m in Europe, in case it matters wrt turnaround time/price/availability.

My camera came with a “Charger N”, not sure if it’s compatible with the new
formula NiMH batteries or not.

Cheers,
Thor