[rollei_list] Re: 40mm 3.5 Super angulon

  • From: "Neil Gould" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:16:23 -0500

> Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:23:45 +0000
> From: John Wild <jwild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Larry,  that¹s the 40mm f3.5 Scnneider Kreuznach for the
6000 series

wrote:

>> At the moment there is a lens-hood for a Rollei 40mm 3.5
lens for
>> sale. I'm just wondering what camera would this lens have
been used
>> on
>> All the best
>> Larry Cuffe

Hi John & Larry,

The lens _hood_ that I see listed (with UV filter) is for
the Rollei 40mm lens, and will not fit the 40mm SA that is
also listed. Both items are for the 6000 series cameras, and
I agree that the SA is an excellent lens at a very
reasonable asking price.

Best,

Neil