[rollei_list] Re: 2.8E film advance

  • From: "Scott Hamming" <Scott.Hamming@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:11:43 -0500

Thanks Richard and Carlos on the problem solving of the advance/counter.
I hope spend some time with the camera this evening and look at the
"lever next to the feed side spool" as noted below.  When I last looked,
the reset mechanism was reverting to frame 10, rather than forwarding to
0.  The focus gear has felt a little 'crunchy' on occasion as well, so I
believe it's due for service regardless of my findings.

Scott Hamming