[rodgersorgan] Re: rodgersorgan Digest V1 #184

  • From: "Robert Thornton" <rthorn1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 09:34:00 -0600

Hi Jean,
Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem but what complicates my
installation further are two doorways and the room has other pieces of
furniture. My "wall" space is really restricted as you can see. I suppose
what would be the ideal situation is to have another matching 202 tone
cabinet, have the amps connected to individual voices, etc. and have a
ballroom size room with cathedral ceilings <grin>. Oh well, just to work
with what you have.
BTW, what you need are a few more speakers on your other organ (ha, ha).
Bob