[rodgersorgan] rodgers organs

  • From: "ronnie johnston" <rjohnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:36:58 -0600

To:  Rodgers Organ Help & Support Group
From:  Ronnie Johnston

Thank you for letting me be a part of this group.  I am located in Artesia, New
Mexico, which is in the Southeastern corner of New Mexico, just 60 miles from
the Texas border.  I serve as the organist at First Baptist Church of Artesia,
and play a 3 manual Rodgers Providence 300.  I am very hopeful that the church
will soon purchase a new organ with midi capabilities as I am limited in what I
can do, especially concerning contemporary worship music.  I have recently
purchased a Rodgers Insignia 577 for my home use, and trying my best to
experiment with the midi in this organ.  I am enjoying that organ very much.  I
have not yet purchased a PR-300 for my home use as my finances have prevented
that.  If anyone knows where to find a bargain on that, I would be eternally
grateful, but am sure I will just have to bite the bullet and get one.  I hope
that I can become comfortable with that new technology by the time the church
purchases a new Rodgers.  I know that we wouldn't consider any other brand than
a Rodgers.
My e-mail address is rjohnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and my mailing address is PO
Box 406, Artesia, NM  88211 0406.  I will be interested in what everyone has to
say, and I will try to contribute if I can.

Many thanks, and I look forward to being a part of this group.

Ronnie Johnston

!
Find new MIDI music and Guides to Rodgers Organs at www.frogmusic.com

To post send messages to: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx