[rodgersorgan] Re: (re)Introduction

  • From: "Tom Hoehn" <thoehn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 22:27:13 -0400

Van -

I play a custom IV in Clearwater with over 30 ranks of pipes (previous Wicks
installation and new Ruffatti great division).  Which church are you at?

Tom Hoehn, Organist
http://theatreorgans.com/tomhoehn
Tampa Theatre, Tampa, FL
Roaring Twenties Pizza and Pipes (substitute)
First United Methodist Church, Clearwater, FL
CFTOS/Manasota/OATOS/HiloBay/CIC-ATOS/VotS-ATOS