[rodgersorganusers] new list member

  • From: "Carolyn" <carolynlfs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:52:59 -0600

Greetings present list members
I am an organist at a small Lutheran church in Mt Vernon, Iowa.  I accepted
this position earlier this year.  Prior to this I was organist at a church for
15 years that had an Allen organ.  the Rodgers is new to me so I decided to
join this list to get more comfortable playing one.

The Rodgers I play now is about five years old.  It has two manuals and a midi.
 the speakers are both internal and two external.  I can turn off the internals
when accompanying the congregation.

the console is in the rear of the church.  The external speakers are in the
front behind and above the altar area.

I studied music at the University of Dayton.  My organ teacher there was Burton
Weaver.  Since then I have taken additional lessons from Paul Otte (now of the
Twin cities) and Roy Carroll of Loras College.

I am looking forward to learning many helpful things from this list.

Carolyn Sternowski
Iowa

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!