[rodgersorgan] Re: free console (X-post)

  • From: Ed Wilson <actionkbd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:34:26 -0700 (PDT)

Another great idea I heard today was to use an old console as a case for the PA
mixer panel... nice furniture, easy lockup.
Ed
 Noel Heinze wrote:
Re old consoles shouldn't die, they can become rolltop desks...great idea!
I remember in the '50s I was in a big Salvation Army store in Indianapolis
(in those days some Salvation Army stores were veritable department stores
of good used stuff cheap) and they had what must have been a four manual
console, bigger than my bed, looked to be solid oak or walnut...it had been
transformed into a gigantic rolltop fit for the Lord Himself. Price: $50.
Today I bet it would fetch a few grand.

Noel Heinze
Asheville, NC

Read The Comprehensive Guide to Music for the
Rodgers PR-300 at www.frogmusic.com

Includes music from Rodgers, LifeWay and Frog Music Press

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines

Read The Comprehensive Guide to Music for the
Rodgers PR-300 at www.frogmusic.com