[rodgersorgan] Re: a real zimberstern

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:44:23 -0400

Having just read through the Courante from the Third Suite in D Minor by
G. Handel for harpsichord at the harpsichord and prior to turning the
light off and retiring for the evening, let me direct Carlo and other
possible zimbelstern aficionados to www.zimbelstern.com

People are know for whom they...at lunch my wife (who is stage pianist for
You're a Good Man Charley Brown) was greeted by a lady who she didn't
recognize.  After the other party was seated my wife, in a blaze of glory,
blurts out, "That's Snoopy's mother!"
--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

A MIDI Musical Christmas 2002
An Angelic Christmas 2001
Music for the PR-300 and Organ Solo at Frog Music Press

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com