[rodgersorgan] Re: You might be next...

  • From: Cbtsubdallas@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 00:22:17 EDT

In a message dated 9/6/2002 3:36:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
noel.heinze@xxxxxxx writes:

>  "Tell me
> something, kiddo...when are you going to get down off the organ bench and
> start being a Christian?  In the words of your own favorite hymn, when are
> you going to 'claim the high calling angels cannot share?' "
>
> In hopes I am preaching to the choir,
> Noel Heinze, Asheville, NC

Too true Noel... all things in moderation is my standard.  Not only do we
have to keep our high standards but we also have to live up to and promote
HIS high standards...  'Tis a struggle finding the right balance...

Allen Johns
Dallas, TX

New Guide to Playing MIDI Voices...with Music you can play in church.  See
Playing MIDI Live at the Organ at Frog Music Press!

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com