[rodgersorgan] Re: Why is the soft 16' Pedal Stop borrowed from the Swell?

  • From: DAVEBETTYINFLSUN@xxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:26:50 EST

Thank you Noel, for your quick, informative response.  Having gone from the
960D to a 330 (Smithsonian Institute candidate)  ( we have a proposal for a
967T) I know I have a lot to learn about what is new out there.  I'm learning
so much form our users group.  It's first hand, it's real and it's sincere.
I do appreciate you commitment to this "think tank-forum discussion group.
Sincerely, Dave Westbrook, St. Peters Catholic Church, Deland  Fl.

*
Frog Music Press Introduces two new books:
Hymn Tune and Classical Duets for Organ and Piano (or PR-300)
----