[rodgersorgan] Walker Tone cabinets--Free

  • From: "Bill Collins" <biljanco@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:34:45 -0500

Hello to all my Roger friends.
I have a pair of Walker speaker cabinets .  They are in very good condition,
with only a few small scrapes from moving them .  They were in storage since
late 1996 .  As far as I know, every thing works fine, excluding of the
woofers which were removed.
  I live in South East Kansas (Parsons), so you would  have to pick it up.
I need to get these out of my garage WITHIN TWO WEEKS, hence the freebie.
However,  if someone is within one hundred fifty miles, we probably could
work out something for a meet or delivery.
 Here are some specs:
Built by Robert A. Walker Technical Services
model WM-12
each cabinet has one 15 inch woofer cavity
2 6x9 midrange
2 6x9 coaxial
6 tweeters
Crossover circuit board
cabinet size is 48" L X 34" H X 12" D
Cabinet is finished in brown paint
These cabinets are FREE.

Two S-101D Amplifiers
I would like $75.00 for both amplifiers, again, I have no way to test
these--they worked when removed from our old church-so I will sell these AS
IS, no returns, etc.

Many folks on the list know the great sound that comes from a Walker Tone
cabinet,  I would really like someone to have them who can appreciate the
quality.  Here is my evening phone number
620-421-1345

Thanks for the "air" time.

Bill Collins

!