[rodgersorgan] Unsubscribe, digest mail...and other stuff

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:37:45 -0400

We've discovered a couple of subscribers who set nomail in yahoo,
thinking they were leaving the list...and of course now they are back
on.

To make list management easier for all, there is now a link on our
website where you can join, leave, set to digest mail or set vacation,
automatically.  I hope to append a footer as a reminder to make this
easier for all...If I did good there should be one at the bottom of this
message.

Anyhow, Ellen, my wife, is going through great music withdrawal, having
just gotten back from a week with Malcolm Archer and Peter Conte and a
choir of 150 professional musicians. All too often we think of workshops
as being work, not remembering what a shot in the arm they are to the
musicians who slog it out in the trenches each Sunday morning.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

The Organ is Truly the King of Instrument - W.A. Mozart