[rodgersorganusers] The Invisible Organist

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:41:17 -0500

For a year now we have been serving as Invisible Rodgers Organists at a
test group fo churches.

For churches without organists, for organists unable to devote the time
to getting the Widor ready for a Wedding, for organist/directors who
want to get their hands free and  direct the choir!  Also, for organist
directors who need to be with the choir, the Preludes disk sets may be
of interest - 15' minutes of music so you cna be with your choir.

This is a project we have approached with much trepidation, for we have
no interest in replacing live organists with midi disks.

At this point we are supplying custom midi files on request.

Now we are zeroing in on a specific need, the church with a early
service that does not have an organist but does have a committed
volunteer who would like to assist in bringing music to this congregation.

If this project might assist you and your church, please contact us for
more information.

noel jones

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press