[rodgersorganusers] Thanksgiving, in the US...

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:15:05 -0500

While Thanksgiving is past in Canada...and I am not sure about harvest
festivals in othe rnorthern hemisiphere churches....

I have just finished an arrangment of a sinfonia on WE GATHER TOGETHER.

It is scored as an organ prelude.

It is also set for MIDI Orchestra and solo organ.

And finally, it includes parts for two violins and cello and solo organ
if you wish to play it live...

The arrangment contains all this and will be shipping this weekend and
will probably be priced at $3 for a download.

If you purchase it as a download the entire $3 will go to charity,  If
you buy it printed for a bit more money, $3 of that will go to charity.

This offer will be in effect for awhile. I will email when the link is
ready.

Thank you all.

Lauren & Noel [and David, Clay, Ellen, Jim as well]

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press