[rodgersorgan] Re: Springs For Rodgers Org. Keys

  • From: "Charlie Strack" <charlie_strack@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:34:24 -0800

Charles asked about springs for Rodgers Organ Keys.

Rodgers should be able to supply these, I would think. If they are metal
& plastic keys, they were made by LoDuca Brothers, who are still in =
business
and still supply these keyboards. They are in Milwaukee WI. I don't have
a phone number nor address, but telephone info should be able to=20
get it for you. Arndt Organ Supply sells these keyboards, too, and =
probably
could sell you the springs. I don't have their phone number handy, but an
internet search will probably bring it up quickly.

If these are wooden keyboards, I'd stick with Rodgers for the
replacements.

Best regards,
Charlie

*
Frog Music Press Introduces two new books:
Hymn Tune and Classical Duets for Organ and Piano (or PR-300)
----