[rodgersorganusers] Rodgers Acoustic Modifier

  • From: Tim Ditch <990boy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:57:58 -0800

I have a beautiful 990 in my home. I recently acquired a Rodgers Acoustic
Modifier with accompanying amp that I would like to add to my 990. I have no
documentation for the Acoustic Modifier, and was told by my dealer that the
factory is out of stock and waiting for new documentation to be printed.

I'm very eager to get this connected and was hoping someone out there may
have the manual for this or at least a schematic. Anyone? I'd be happy to
pay copying costs!

Tim Ditch

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press