[rodgersorganusers] Rodgers 580C -

  • From: ProOrgo53@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:20:04 EST

reading and following instructions from users' manuals!

Having had use of a wonderful 3 manual, 52 rank Temple pipe organ for nearly
15 years until mid-October, an instrument with two 32' ranks (a flue and a
reed), as well as a powerful, well-placed Trompette en Chamade and a mounted
Cornet (V) which comprised the floating Fanfare division, I'm desperate to
learn
how to achieve on the Rodgers a powerful solo Trompette and, if possible, a 32'
reed to "plug in" to the Pedal Midi stop (if it's possible).

Finally, if someone would please tell me what "class" of Rodgers the 580C
falls in, I'd appreciate it.  I'd love to know how & where  to obtain Memory
cards and other accessories for this instrument.

Any and all pointers will be very helpful and appreciated!

Blessings to all,
Dale G. Rider,  M. Sacred Mus., CAGO*
Organist (appointed October, 2003)
Northern Boulevard United Methodist Church
Independence, Missouri 64050
Sanctuary Organ - Rogers 805C Digital Organ
& Roland PR-300S Sound Module
Member --Volunteer Organ Staff
Community of Christ (ReorganizedLDS) World Headquarters
Independence, Missouri 64051
Auditorium Organ - AEolian-Skinner (1959) 4m/113 rks
Temple Organ - Casavant Freres, Ltd. (1993) 4m/102 rks (tracker)
Life Member
Hymn Society in the United States and Canada
*Colleague Certificate; Service Playing Certificate
Greater Kansas City Chapter (Dean, 1982-'83)
American Guild of Organists

God bless you today and everyday!

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: cofchrist%20lion%20&amp

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!