[rodgersorgan] Re: Reverb on the Great?

  • From: "Tom Hoehn" <thoehn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:56:56 -0400

Dan -
What kind of organ? - Check the position of your foot on the expression
pedal.  There may be a sustain switch on the left or right side that you are
activating.
Tom Hoehn, Organist
Tampa Theatre, Tampa, FL
First United Methodist Church, Clearwater, FL
CFTOS/Manasota/OATOS/HiloBay/CIC-ATOS
http://theatreorgans.com/tomhoehn