[rodgersorgan] Re: Reverb on Rodgers 905B

  • From: "Dewey Kruger Music" <dkmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:48:47 -0500

Fran,

Yes, we can do something else with the reverb.

The box sitting on the table next to the organ is a Rodgers' RSS Ambience
system designed to give you several different settings of "ambience"
(reverb).  You need to know how to make the changes needed.  This is not
hard to do.  When can we get together?
Marlene
New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com