[rodgersorganusers] Question from the technologically challenged

  • From: Stephanie Mondello <prairiemusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rodgers User Group <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:15:22 -0800 (PST)

I am assuming that if I connect my PR-300S directly to a mixer that is
connected to speakers that I will have music when I insert a disk with a MIDI
file.  Is this a correct assumption?  Is there anything in particular I need to
pay attention to when I make these connections in order to not do damage to
either device and/or to ensure that everything works?

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press