[rodgersorganusers] Re: Question

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 14:33:07 -0500

Actually a better question is do you have MIDI voices available too?

MDF 3 is a sequencer, so I would plug the cable that comes from MIDI
OUT in the MDF 3 to SEQUENCER IN on the Organ, then SEQUENCER OUT from
the organ to MIDI IN of the MDF.

IF the organ, as some do, only has MIDI IN and MIDI OUT, then use those.

noel

On Nov 9, 2003, at 12:29 PM, geriskip@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Our church has a Rodgers 790 to which a MDF 3 was attached.  The MDF was
removed last Saturday and when I tried to use the MIDI it would not
work.
Help!

Thanks and have a great day,
Geri
If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press

noel jones, aago
423 887-7594
athens, tennessee
frog music press, exec. dir.