[rodgersorgan] Re: Pistons reset

  • From: Topa12283@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:41:09 -0400

I certainly would be furious if a visiting organist changed anything without
prior arrangements... I always leave blank memory levels for visitors and ask
if they need more.  Fortunately, I have 128 levels of memory, so there's plenty
to spare. All of my pistons are on LOCKED memory levels so they are protected.
I never let the combination key out of my hands.  If visiting organists want to
lock their settings, I lock it myself and warn them that it can't be changed
without my key.  Question: On the newer Rodgers organs, can individual memories
be unlocked while the rest remain locked?  In other words, can you unlock
Memory #6 for a visitor and leave #1-5 locked and protected?  As for the jerk
who changed combinations on someone's personal memory card... that's low!  I'd
keep the card hidden and ban that jerk form the console!

Tom Alderman
Roswell, GA.
New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com