[rodgersorganusers] Organ Chat

  • From: CJBakers@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 21:57:21 EST

Group,
I have sensed the need for folks to talk about organ topics in a more real
time fashion.  Therefore I have set up an organ chat on my website.  This chat
is not affiliated with Rodgers Organ or Frog Music in any way.  You must read
the code of conduct first by clicking on the chat link on www.frogmusic.com.
Then you can proceed to the chat page.  In the future, we will probably
schedule times when all of us can get together, but for now, just pop in and
see
what's going on.  I will try to be there if I am on line.
Clay

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!