[rodgersorgan] One more...

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 16:52:11 -0400

I play a tiny Möller pipe organ frequently that has a note attached:

"Open the Swell Shutters before turning the organ off to keep the organ
in tune."

Always good advice...however, the shutters automatically open when the
organ is turned off.

Then there's "Why do you have to play so loud....fast....slow"

Don't have too, but I am very lonely and love it when people take a
moment and have a word with me....there's got to be an even better
answer.

Also, a gentle reminder that although this is a Rodgers Organ list, you
are permitted to mention other organs....I for one hope to visit Carlo
up in in Casavant world and have a go at some of those instruments.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

Read The Comprehensive Guide to Music for the
Rodgers PR-300 at www.fromgusic.com
Includes music from Rodgers, LifeWay and Frog Music Press

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html