[rodgersorgan] Re: Note from Noel Heinze...

  • From: "Noel Heinze" <noel.heinze@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 15:07:07 -0400

I'm organist, not a resident...it's a very nice place, mix of apartments and
single family houses, full range of care from 100% self care to 100% skilled
nursing/bedridden.  Very expen$ive...I think you'd have to have a lot of net
worth to live here, and if I had that much $$ I could afford my own live-in
aids.  Very nice bunch of people in any event...it's an Episcopal community
but the majority of residents are a mix of other denominations...they've
been there, done that, earned and/or inherited their fortunes, and are now
content to relax in pleasant surroundings with neighbors like
themselves...and listen to glorious me play :-)

Noel Heinze, Asheville, NC
St. Giles Chapel, Deerfield Episcopal Retirement Community
Rodgers 835B and PR300S

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com