[rodgersorgan] Re: (No Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:54:28 -0500

  • From: John Haut <jnhaut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 17:00:24 -0800

I don't know.  My instrument came with the reverb already installed.  I
am very satisfied with its performance.  Please let me know if you have
any questions and I'll be happy to help you.  You might try to e-mail
Bob Tall if you have his address.  I know he's a member of this group.
I think his address is tallorg@xxxxxxxx

Best Regards,

John Haut