[rodgersorgan] Re: Moving stacks of hymnals and music

  • From: "Paul Marshall" <p.marsh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:08:38 -0700

For what it is worth, I think the owner has the obligation of clearing
the path for you. In other areas where we bring in skilled technicians,
service contracts are clear about providing them direct access. Then
there is the question of good manners, conventionally understood, which
would also argue for them clearing the way for you.

Paul Marshall

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com