[rodgersorgan] Mail Delivery Options

  • From: noel jones <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 19:33:56 -0400

We have the mail delivery options of normal email, like this; or digest
form, all the days messages sent nightly; or no mail, read when you wish to
visit the freelist site.

To select digest of no mail, visit www.freelists.org and subscribe to get
in to make changes to your account.  If you do not wish to make changes,
just let it be and you will get mail like this.

It is a relief to get rid of having to face that ad for tiny webcams...see
what is going on when you are not there...though it would be cool to have
one of those on a major concert organ and listen in and watch while
organists practice and perform, no?

noel jones

PS: Welcome to our latest ne members...three more since we made the change
to freelists