[rodgersorgan] Re: Keith's Steinway

  • From: "Kenneth & Claire Kohler" <candk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:20:54 -0700

Noel:

There is a better way to get a piano from one home to another... Modern Pia=
no Moving in Sullivan, MO specializes in moving pianos from one home to ano=
ther. They are good and that is their only business.

Keyboard is good also, but they are more into moving numbers of pianos for =
the retail industry.  With Modern you save the cost of having the piano pic=
ked up and delivered after Keyboard moves it.

Ken Kohler