[rodgersorganusers] Re: Insignia 577 Voicing

  • From: "Mark N." <nailorm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:44:40 -0500

The new Insignia 577 is settling in very nicely, except for my pitiful
struggles to relearn articulation and pedaling after 30 years of mostly
romantic piano touch :)

I have about 2 weeks before it's time for the Rodgers voicing technician to
do his work, and I'm starting to put together my "voicing wish list".

In the interest of making my expectations realistic, it would be nice to
know what the technician can alter in the way of a stop's relative volume,
apparent scaling, initial transient, release noise, instability, etc.

Does anybody know specifically what voicing parameters are available to the
technician at a note-by-note or stop-by-stop level in the Insignia series?

Thanks
Mark Nailor

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!