[rodgersorgan] Identity

  • From: noel jones <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:07:11 -0400

It has been suggested to me that we as a matter of course add a bit of
geographical information to our e-mail, as well as a reference to what
we do.

A simple way to do that using Netscape is to go first create a text file

like the one I did and save it (I call mine sig) then open Netscape and
go to PREFERENCES under EDIT, choose IDENTITY and check Signature
File...you then can choose the file you have saved an it automatically
appears on your e-mail.  There are getting to be enough of us that we
can be neighbors and not know it.

Would someone familiar with Internet Explorer explain how to do it from
there?

noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa
frog music press