[rodgersorgan] INTRODUCTION

  • From: Buch Church Organ Company <buchorgan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:58:24 -0700

I am Fred N. Buch, President of Buch Church Organ Co., 1391 West Main
Street, Ephrata, Pa 17522. I began this business 45 years ago while a
student at Westminster Choir College, Princeton, New Jersey. We began
building, rebuilding and servicing pipe organs only. I was a
representative of Aeolian/Skinner Organ Co. during the 1960s until 1972
when they went out of business. In 1972, I became a Rodgers Dealer at
the time they began building pipe augmented instruments. We continued
with Rodgers for 29 years until December 31, 2001. In 1998, we began
building our own custom digital organs with Bob Walker of Walker
Technical Co. Bob Walker and I have been associated for more than 27
years. During that time we made speakers, did custom stop additions and
voicing on Rodgers Organs. The hundreds of Rodgers owners in our area
still rely on us for service on their instruments. Therefore, we wish to

continue keeping in touch with Rodgers owners for information and
suggestions. I am still a Rodgers fan and have a Rodgers 805B in my
residence.

Read The Comprehensive Guide to Music for the
Rodgers PR-300 at www.frogmusic.com

Includes music from Rodgers, LifeWay and Frog Music Press

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html