[rodgersorgan] How to Unsubscribe

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:06:08 -0400

We have picked up a few members who responded to an offer of a Free CD and
checked off the box requesting membership in the Users Group...

To assist them in getting off the Users Group email list:

Go to www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html

Click on this line:

Our Discussion List Join, leave or set mail delivery to digest

Follow the directions!

Thank you all...this is also the place to go to change your mail to
delivery of one daily digest, or to suspend email for vacations.

Also,remember, there are sample MIDI Files that include the organ parts
being played from A Music MIDI Christmas for free download on the website.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

A MIDI Musical Christmas 2002
An Angelic Christmas 2001
Music for the PR-300 and Organ Solo at Frog Music Press

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com